Buy UPS Lowest Price in Banglasdesh 2023 | Rons Tech
UPS stands for Uninterruptible Power Supply, which is an electrical device that provides emergency power to a load when the input power source fails. It is commonly used to protect sensitive electronic equipment from power outages, surges, and brownouts.
The history of UPS can be traced back to the early 1960s when computer technology began to emerge. The first UPS systems were designed to protect mainframe computers from power failures. Over the years, UPS technology has advanced significantly, and today, it is used in a wide range of applications, including home and office electronics, medical equipment, and industrial machinery.
In Bangladesh, there are several brands of UPS available at various price points. Some of the popular brands of UPS available in Bangladesh include APC, Eaton, CyberPower, and Microtek. The prices of UPS vary depending on the capacity and features of the device.
To find UPS available at the lowest prices in Bangladesh, you can check out online like Rons Tech.. You can also visit electronics stores in your local area and compare prices and features before making a purchase.
Why UPS is Important?
A UPS is required to provide uninterrupted power supply to protect electronic devices and equipment from damage caused by power outages, surges, and brownouts.
When the power goes out, the UPS switches to battery power immediately, allowing electronic devices and equipment to keep running without any interruption. This helps to prevent data loss, system crashes, and equipment damage.
UPS also provides protection against power surges and spikes that can damage electronic devices and equipment. A surge protector or voltage regulator can help, but a UPS provides more comprehensive protection against all types of power problems.
In summary, a UPS is necessary to ensure uninterrupted power supply, prevent data loss, avoid system crashes, and protect electronic devices and equipment from damage caused by power problems.
What is the difference between offline and online UPS?
Offline and online UPS are two different types of UPS systems that provide different levels of protection against power problems. Here’s a brief explanation of the difference between offline and online UPS:
- Offline UPS: Also known as standby UPS, an offline UPS switches to battery power only when the input power fails. The UPS monitors the input power source and when a power outage occurs, it switches to battery power to provide uninterrupted power to the connected devices. In normal operation, the input power passes through the UPS without any conditioning or regulation. This type of UPS is cost-effective and suitable for devices that are not critical and can tolerate a short power outage.
- Online UPS: Also known as double-conversion UPS, an online UPS provides a more comprehensive level of protection against power problems. It converts the incoming AC power to DC power, and then reconverts it back to AC power with regulated voltage and frequency, ensuring a clean and stable power output to the connected devices. The battery is always connected to the inverter, and the inverter is always in operation, even when the input power is normal. This type of UPS is suitable for critical devices that require a continuous, high-quality power supply, such as data centers, medical facilities, and financial institutions.
In summary, the main difference between offline and online UPS is the level of protection they provide. Offline UPS is suitable for devices that are not critical and can tolerate short power outages, while online UPS is suitable for critical devices that require a continuous, high-quality power supply.
How much does a UPS Cost in Bangladesh?
The cost of a UPS depends on several factors, including the type of UPS, capacity, brand, and features.
In general, an offline UPS with a capacity of around 600VA to 1kVA, which can provide backup power for a typical home or small office computer, can cost between $40 to $100 (equivalent to BDT 3,400 to BDT 8,500).
On the other hand, online UPS with a capacity of 1kVA to 10kVA, which is suitable for larger organizations or critical equipment, can cost anywhere from $500 to $10,000 (equivalent to BDT 42,500 to BDT 85,000).
The actual cost of a UPS can also vary depending on the brand and features. Some high-end UPS models come with features like extended battery backup, network management, and remote monitoring, which can increase the cost significantly.
It is important to note that while cost is a crucial factor, it is also essential to consider the quality and reliability of the UPS before making a purchase. Investing in a high-quality UPS can help prevent costly damage to electronic equipment and data loss caused by power outages and other power problems.
What things must be known before buying a UPS?
Before buying a UPS, there are several things you should consider to ensure that you choose the right one for your needs. Here are some key factors to consider:
- Power capacity: The UPS capacity should be sufficient to support the power requirements of your connected devices. You need to calculate the total power consumption of your devices to determine the capacity of the UPS you need.
- Type of UPS: Decide whether you need an offline or online UPS, depending on the level of protection you need and your budget.
- Battery backup time: Determine how long you need the UPS to provide backup power for your devices. This will depend on how critical your devices are and how long you expect power outages to last.
- Brand and quality: Choose a reliable brand that is known for manufacturing high-quality UPS systems. This will ensure that the UPS can provide effective protection and long-lasting performance.
- Features: Consider the features you need, such as surge protection, noise filtering, network management, and remote monitoring. Make sure the UPS has the features that meet your requirements.
- Warranty: Look for a UPS that comes with a warranty that covers both the UPS and the connected devices in case of damage due to power problems.
- Price: Determine your budget and look for a UPS that offers the best value for your money.
By considering these factors, you can choose a UPS that provides effective protection against power problems and meets your power backup requirements.
Shop Online at Best Price
Rons Tech is an online shop in Bangladesh that offers UPS systems at a competitive price. They also offer the convenience of online ordering and EMI facilities, as well as prompt delivery through courier services. If you are interested in purchasing a UPS, you may consider checking out Rons Tech and comparing their offerings with other shops to ensure that you are getting the best value for your money.